Thursday, March 29, 2012

My story...

First ever post on righthandnails!
I thought I should talk about my story on how I went from a nail biter to polish addict.

It all started with this.
Coming across a youtube tutorial on newspaper nails.
As you can see, my nails were short and uneven. I had no idea how to paint my nails and had polish all over the cuticles.

That spark had set off something in me. I began buying more polishes and searched for more youtube tutorials.


As they say, practice makes perfect!
And before I knew it, I was changing my nail art whenever I had the chance.
Things got serious when I got nail art acrylic paint, nail art was just so much fun!


From there on, I started growing my nails out and kicked my nail biting habit.
With the help of OPI Nail Envy Original, my nails started to grow.
I finally got around to file the nails down to the shape I wanted.
&I learnt all about nail care and why I should push my cuticles back.

This was the result. (OPI No Room For The Blues)
Taken about a month ago, not the best nails you'll find but it was a tremendous improvement for my nails.

Which is why I decided to blog about my polish ventures and share my story (:
And if you are wondering why "Right Hand Nails", here is your answer:
I'm a left hander, which is why all the photos in this blog will feature my right hand.
Where the nails are painted beautifully, and the nail art looking its very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment