Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail mail and haul!


went to Scape today, and splurged on nail polishes. I can't believe I spent so much at one go.
oh the guilt!

but anyway, I'm so happy with my buys (:
2 Seche Vite top coat. I can't imagine what I'll do without Seche Vite, my favorite must have.
here are the colors I bought!

from OPI:
Gargantuan Green Grape (a minty green that kinda reminds me of icecream)
Need Sunglasses? (a vibrant yellow)
A Roll in The Hague (gorgeous orange that has a reddish hue to it)
Pirouette My Whistle (a pool of silver glitters filled with even more silver hexagon glitters)

from China Glaze:
Aquadelic (a beautiful teal color)

and when I got home just now, nail mail!


I love receiving snail mail.
the suspense of not knowing what has come in for you, and the surprise when you finally tear apart the mail.
I've never learnt how to properly open up envelopes, so every mail I receive gets ravaged by me :3

what came in the mail for me was Golden Rose Scale Effects #06
it doesn't show up well in this photo, but it is a beautiful flakie with shades of both blue and green.
too pretty for words to even describe it!

pretty satisfied with my nail haul today, quite the rainbow collection (:
but this means I'll prolly be on a no buy for the rest of my life because I'M BROKE.
oh well, I'm happy for now :D

anyone got any new polishes lately? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment