Saturday, April 28, 2012


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. (Do click on the images to enlarge if you wish to read the fine print.)


First off, this cuticle cream smells absolutely yummy.
Second, I absolutely love the texture it has (:
Thirdly, it is really really moisturizing.


I have never invested in any cuticle cream/oil/balm/whatnot ever.
The only handcream I own is Vaseline's Hand and Nail Conditioner, which I absolutely love.
But I decided that I needed something "extra" for my cuticles.

So I went on the google search spree for reviews on goodies for my nails.
It was Lush's Lemony Flutter against Burt's Bees Lemon Butter.
I decided to go for Burt's Bees because many bloggers were raving about it and the comments were all praising it, whereas Lemony Flutter has got both lovers and haters.


Having been using this for slightly more than a week now, my cuticles are super soft and hydrated :D


*All the product(s) mentioned in this post were bought by me for my personal usage.

4 comments:

  1. Love it. I've tried a lot of cuticle oils, but this is far less messy and smells great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my only complaint is how unuser friendly the container is, sometimes I find it kinda hard to open. but the contents are amazing (:

      Delete