Sunday, April 8, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Wheeee~
My first ever blogger nomination from Lace and Lacquers :D
Thank you for being such a sweetheart ♥



The rules for this are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Here are them 15 ladies with pretty nails, in no specific order!
1) What Color is My Coat
2) Superficially Colorful
3) The Nail Trail
4) VriePolish
5) Pretty in Paint
6) Jenny Ruby Red Nails
7) Pudgynails
8) The Polish Well
9) Bridge Nail Art
10) Inky Polisholicious
11) Presh Polish
12) Pixels Polish
13) Lacquered Affair
14) Blog The Nail
15) Denny's Digits

7 Random Facts about RightHandNails

1) I'm a left hander, but my dominant hand is my right!

2) I own a Samsung Galaxy S2, that takes all the photos you see on this blog(: But I really, really want to have a Blackberry instead.

3) I have a tumblr - http://theheartplace.net FOLLOW ME :3

4) I am in love with the Disney Character, Stitch. I have countless Stitch plush toys. I own a Stitch pouch, handphone strap, pencil box, name tags and even a Stitch cup.

5) My favorite Disney Princess is The Little Mermaid, Ariel. (I have a thing for red heads.)

6) I have 11 ear piercings. (I actually want more, but there seems to be no more space on my ears)

7) Freshly baked bread, freshly mowned grass and rain are my favorite smells in the world!

4 comments:

  1. Fun facts to know :-)
    Thanks for sharing - and THANK YOU(!!!) for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and hope you will have fun doing up the facts too (:

      Delete