Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tribal nails!


Something that I have always wanted to do - tribal nail art :D
I have always wanted to do tribal nail art but didn't because I was afraid that they wouldn't turn out nice or that it'll look exceptionally messy.

But to my amazement, they turned out just perfect!
I used a white polish as the base and everything else was simply acrylic paint.




And if you're wondering my nails looks like somebody use permanent marker on them, it's because of the Essie Matte About You.
I love how it mattifies everything, making the acrylic paint look like I used a marker :D
Have you done tribal nails before, and how did it turn out?

3 comments:

  1. Keylogger software is a choice that should not be ignored.
    If you're technically advanced, you can be the first to know exactly what they see on their screen. You can view the logs on specific date or time span.

    my web-site - keylogger free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing! I just love those patterns and colors! And they do look like you did those with markers.
    I made patterns on my nails few months ago with a black marker, and they turned out great!
    Here's a link if you want to see my nails: http://islaeverywhere.blogspot.fi/2013/05/diy-pattern-nails-with-black-marker.html

    ReplyDelete