It is on the floral prints that I did in this post.
Creating roses on your nails are not that difficult if you finally get the chance to do it(:
1. Paint on your base color.
2. Using a dotting tool dipped in red, create irregular circles on your nails.
3. Using a smaller dotting tool dipped in pink, draw "C"s on the red starting from the middle.
4. Using a brush/dotting tool dipped in green, draw your leaves.
5. Complete with your favorite top coat, and you are good to go!
If you find having just roses on your nails are a bit too plain,
start off with stripes on your base color before painting on the roses (:
Hope you had fun with this tutorial!
&if you have any other tutorial requests/questions, feel free to tweet me @righthandnails to let me know (: