Saturday, April 21, 2012

GOOOOOLD.

Hiya!
New swatch post today. It's one of the Anne &Florio nail polishes I got in my previous haul.
I have no idea what is the name of this polish, but I think it's J22?
That's the only code written on the bottom of the polish.

But J22 is such a bad name for a nail polish!
So I've decided to give her a new name (:
"Her Majesty" is her name now, hahaha quite cheesy.

1 coat of Her Majesty.

2 coats of Her Majesty.

3 coats of her glorious shimmers.

Her Majesty is really easy to apply, and her sheerness makes it perfect to layer on any color you choose.
She is just too beautiful, and I can't help but to stare at her royal coats :3

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! And your name for her is much nicer than J22!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like her new name! Her Majesty thanks you for the lovely compliment :D

      Delete