Monday, April 9, 2012

Heart of the Ocean


So the other day I went to catch Titanic 3D with the boyfriend.
I have watched Titanic more than 10 times but it still gets to me every single time!
So many emotions watching the film, I literally couldnt stop crying even after the credits stopped rolling.
):

The next night, I went to the Smoochiezz clearance sale at Downtown East and got me some Essie's :D
I got the gorgeous Aruba Blue by Essie, so I decided to paint my nails in tribute to Titanic.



Credits for the image here.
Heart of the Ocean diamond featured in Titanic is what I based my nails on.


This is my Heart of the Ocean inspired mani (with flash)!
I used 2 coats of Aruba Blue, 1 coat of Golden Rose Scale Effects #06 topped with Essie Matte About You.
Too pretty, I cant stop staring at my nails :3

When the last time you watched Titanic? &which is your favorite part?
Mine was the ending, when Rose met Jack on the Titanic in her sleep.
&everyone was there to witness their love.
That is also the very part when my tear ducts are on a full flow ):

No comments:

Post a Comment