Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Matte + Glitter = Matter??

Helloooooo, how is everyone doing? :D
Today I have some bright shiny nails for you.


I know it looks kinda messy now because of the glitter, but it looks really good in real life.
Because I got some gold glitter in my previous haul post, I decided to combine it with OPI Need Sunglasses for the ultimate combination.
I decided to mattify the whole look because matte glitter is da bomb 8D
I bought this gold glitter for only 1dollar, and it has definitely got to be my best buy yet.
Because it looked like a mess in the bottle, I was pleasantly surprised to see 3 different sizes of hex glitter (:


Because normal fluorescent lighting does not flatter my matte nails at all, I decided to flash them.
&the effect was exactly what I wanted.
It's love♥

2 comments: