Tuesday, May 22, 2012

tweet me maybe?


BLOG SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
hehe hi. I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, been so busy that I couldn't find the time to blog.
SORRY D:

while I was bathing, I decided to thin out my stash. (super impromptu)
here are some of the Terms and Conditions for this blog sale.

  • Only Singaporeans
  • Meetups please - at either Paya Lebar/Bishan/AngMokio/Tampines MRT Stations during weekday &Saturday evenings (because I do not know how to mail nail polishes :/)
  • Pay only when we meet
  • Tweet me @righthandnails to let me know which polish you fancy, and I'll get back to you ASAP
  •  Every polish here has at least 95% or more (Because I've used them at most twice)
  • No haggling of prices! 
  • Trades are possible, just tweet me @righthandnails
  • :D
  • Go search for swatches on the world wide web if you need to!
  • :D
  • Click read more for the blog sale
  • :D
  • :D





Etude house nail polishes (L-R: Transculent red shimmer, Transculent base w yellow glitter, Pink) - $2 each


Anne Florio + Elf polishes (L-R: Sheer gold, Bronze-ish gold, Sheer bronze-ish brown) - $1.50 each


(L-R: Disney Ursula polish with tiny glitters and star shaped glitters, Sylvie silver glitter polish, Elianto sheer pink polish) - $2 each


China Glaze Polish (L-R: Neon Celtic Sun, Hook and Line, Something Sweet) - $5 each


China Glaze Polish (L-R: Lorelei's Tiara, Broken Hearted Crackle) - $6 each


OPI Polish (L-R: Not Like The Movies, It's My Year, Mod About You) - $7 each

So.... tweet me maybe? @righthandnails :D

No comments:

Post a Comment